Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Tiny Home Plans

I haven't blogged in a bit because we've been busy with a project. Our daughter is looking into building a tiny home. I'm sure you've all seen the new fad on television shows where people have minimal space and live comfortably.

It's a great idea, in theory, but after viewing a pre-built tiny home (under 300 sq ft) for $65,000, we decided she should look into other options! So, while searching for land, getting costs for clearing land and finding out about utilities, she has been looking at small house plans. Costs of construction may keep her from traditional building.

It is an exciting time for her. I hope to have an update soon as to her home choice.
_____

I did some stitching over the last couple of weeks for a small exchange. I could only stitch for a few minutes at a time due to blurry vision but it was nice to have something to push me into picking up the needle again.

The pack is well. I still miss my Mariposa everyday but I'm learning to adjust my expectations of her being at my feet.

I hope you are all avoiding the flu! Stay happy and healthy. TTFN

5 comments:

  1. How very interesting. I look forward to hearing more about this adventure of your daughters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the tiny homes very interesting...you must be very creative to adjust to living so small. Your sweet fur-baby is with many friends Over Rainbow Bridge....my Sherlock and Zoe among them. Always in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to hearing more about the small/tiny home your daughter is looking into and exploring. Glad you were able to get in a bit of stitching. Thinking of you, Parsley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they have any prefab houses ready to move wherever, would that be cheaper? Still fun to think about!
    Glad to hear you're stitching, hope you can stitch longer next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the tiny house is coming along!

    ReplyDelete