Monday, January 8, 2018

Oh, for the love of PINK!


 A little happy in the middle of a sad week....

I found this tiny pink Christmas tree for half price. I adore it! It's about 18 inches tall.
So....all you crafters....can you help a gal out? I want to create some ornaments for it. Some teeny-tiny ornaments for Valentine's Day, Easter, and eventually Christmas.

What kind of ideas or links do you have? Can you ask your friends to stop by and give their input?  I have never beaded or crafted beyond cross stitch....
___
On a sad note, we lost one of the pack last Friday. Our old diva, Mariposa was beginning to suffer. We had her for 14 1/2 years. We find ourselves looking for her in our daily routines. It's different at home and the other dogs sense it. RIP, little butterfly....


7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about the loss of your sweet girl.
    I adore your pretty pink tree. I would stitch up a bunch of poodles for it, so I am no help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Parsley, I am so sorry about passing of Mariposa. Treasure the sweet memories you have. What about stitching small hearts on perforated paper for your pink tree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Parsley, it's so hard to lose a beloved pet, my deepest sympathy for you and your family.
    I'm sure you'll find lots of ornament ideas on Pinterest. I would definitely use candy hearts for Valentine's. You could cut small hearts out of paper and then glue a candy heart to them for the ornament... I'm eager to see how you decorate this PINK tree throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Parsley, lovely to see you back in blogland.
    Sad to read of the loss of a beloved pet.
    Pretty new tree, i'm sure you'll find lots of little beauties to adorn that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweet Mariposa. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved furbaby.
    I don't have any ideas, but I love the pink tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m so sorry for your lost. :(

    I have this tiny Christmas tree too but mine is in white color. I just leave the tree without ornaments.

    ReplyDelete