Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Dinner

A curiosity....what do you eat for your holiday meal? A tradition for our family has always been to have turkey for Thansgiving and ham for Christmas.

I've always wondered what people from other areas including outside the US have for dinner if they celebrate a holiday this time of year...

This year, I'm going to try to cook prime rib for the first time. What a treat! I am searching the internet for cooking tips since it's such an expensive meat. I don't want to ruin it. Hints??

5 comments:

  1. We have turkey for Thanksgiving and ham for Christmas as well. Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Christmas that I will be doing the cooking. I bought a very small ham and will have veggies and an antipasti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had prime rib! Yummy! I hope yours turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We celebrated with our daughter on the 27th and she requested our new year’s dinner, so we had pork roast, sauerkraut, and mashed potatoes. Unusual, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We typically have ham (from the honey-baked ham store), rolls, cheese, veggie tray, fruit tray, olives and pies for dessert.

    ReplyDelete